Realm of Neo

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What is so intriguing about you

What is it about you
That can intrigue me so blue
Just when I thought I knew
I’m again left without a clue

Of all the puzzles I have ever unraveled
This one has me the most befuddled
Why do I have to feel so riddled
When life was smooth without being fiddled

Is it the glint in your sparkling eye
Is it the affection of your sweet smile
Is it the gleam of your silky hair
Is it the tender touch of your hand
Is it the whiff of your perfume
Is it the tone of your soft voice

I know not why
And I know not how
But I know somehow
That deep beneath your pretty brow

Lies a conundrum that’s hard to tell
What is it about you belle
That can create such a spell
And make one’s heart swell
And my mind constantly dwell

Sometimes I think it’s your personality
And sometimes it may be your originality
And yet sometimes your creativity
Mingled along with your mentality
That creates such an enigma of proclivity

It’s still a mystery
Waiting to be unraveled
Just like someone poring over the annals of history
Treads along the road of time traveled
To uncover so remarkable a story
That can hardly be ever paralleled

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home